Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dude!


Today I went to Red River to check out the rally. Wall to wall hogs, a mile thru the center of this little ski village nestled in a valley along the Red River. Even in the rain there was a party going on.

I kept driving the Enchanted Circle to Angel Fire, where I photo'd the furry gentleman on the Harley pictured below.
 

Back in Taos, the sun came out for a glorious afternoon. The artists booths in Kit Carson Park provided a fun diversion before I settled in on the Old Town square to pretend I was a watercolor artist. Hard to work on wet paper in this climate. It dried in a snap.

Ray Gonzales came along for the ride today, and he bought me a Flat Tire on the square before we headed back to Questa. I picked up Carl and Daisy and we headed to Red River again. The crowd was bigger and more colorful. Hope you enjoy some of the photos in the album. Don't worry, they are G rated. Too much rain to show off tatoos.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK. I give. Please explicate: "a Flat Tire on the square."