Monday, September 1, 2008

Close Encounters and Bats


Boy oh boy do those folks in Roswell know their alien stuff. We took a state of the art audio tour of the museum, recorded on vintage cassettes by researchers there. Not only did the aliens land there, the military covered it up. There's proof everywhere. Just read the posters and believe!

I believe, because the aliens sucked the juice out of every battery we own today. I had to charge batteries in my camera, my video camera, my MP3 player, my phone and my computer mouse. I think there is definitely something suspicious about that!

After Roswell, we motored to Carlsbad, arriving just in the nick of time for the bat flight. At precisely 6:45 pm, as predicted, the swarms of 400,000 bats began to pour out of the cave for their nocturnal hunting. At 6:48 pm, the rangers asked us to please leave the bat amphitheater, because their little lighting gizmo detected lighting. At 6:50 pm, it was raining. I think the Aliens may have been involved in that too. It made for an incredible sunset, tho.

We drove home in the dark, that being the direct result of watching a dusk bat exodus, and we felt very certain that there will be no flies in the area tomorrow. All those bats were HUNGRY.

When we arrived at the RV Park, Daisy saw rabbits and broke lose for an incredible run. Carl said the rabbits are dog size and like to harass dogs. This sure is WIERD territory......
Posted by Picasa

No comments: